- The handle is made of MOS bamboo, an environmentally sustainable timber. The bamboo is heat treated to carbonize the surface of the bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life. The carbonization finishing process provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and molds) during normal use.
- The bristles are made from 100% biodegradable soft and medium bristle, nylon, bamboo fiber, or corn fiber. 2. We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to keep it clean.
- To answer the main question, HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? – We test drove a toothbrush for over 8 months so yes they last (not that we suggest you do that).
- The Environmental Toothbrush can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. Both the bamboo and bristles will biodegrade into soil, without pollution.
- Disposing of your toothbrush. For best results, most dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush either monthly or at least every quarter some even say use it until it stops.